- Like to build with their hands and SEE the fruits of their labor?
- Want to get pay and benefits that equal a job well done?
- Like creating new and different projects every day?
- Enjoy having no two days the same?
We’re looking for a motivated and creative team player to join us in Grinnell, IA. You’ll find no assembly lines here, just a growing manufacturing team that is creating custom signage for national clients.
Our recent expansion has given us the opportunity to add a Metal Fabricator to our team.
While all experience levels are welcome we do request the candidate have a love of learning new skills and techniques, superior time management skills, accuracy for measurements, and high standards for their work.
Health, dental, 401K, and more.
Qualities that make a great fit:
- The desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment and willingness to step up, follow detailed instructions, and help out in other areas when/if needed as a team player.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications, product labels, regulations, production schedules, blueprints, drawings, and plans with proficiency in basic math and measures.
- A clear and consistent understanding and adherence to industry safety standards which includes wearing a face respirator and bodysuit.
- Ability to stand for long periods and occasionally lift and/or move items weighing up to 100 pounds.
- A High School Diploma/GED/or manufacturing experience.